How to Get More Information
MVTA Customer Service representatives can answer your questions about routes, schedules, and fares; mail you schedules, and provide information about ridesharing and regional transit services. MVTA's offices are staffed from 8 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday - Friday, except holidays. The regional Transit Information Center, with information about MVTA and other transit systems, has extended hours. TransitLine provides 24-hour automated schedule information (the same information as is found in the Bus Route Info section of the web site).
- Press 1 to leave a message or have your call returned.
- Press 2 to have schedules mailed to you.
- Press 3 for route information.
- Press 4 for daily route reports.
- Press 5 for current effective dates on route schedules.
711 - Minnesota Relay (hearing impaired)
MVTA Lost & Found
Effective July 1, 2016: 952-882-7500
Regional Transit Information/Regional Lost & Found