College Pass

Whether it's for work or play, you're ready for anything with a College Pass. If your school offers the College Pass, you're eligible for unlimited rides on buses and trains for a whole semester. College Passes are sold at participating schools and expire at the end of the semester.

Many Twin City colleges offer a special College Pass.  Check with your school to confirm participation!

U-Pass U-Pass offers students at the University of Minnesota unlimited rides on buses and trains anywhere in the metro area - including the new METRO Green Line that travels through the campus - for a semester.

TransitWorks! This program allows employees at participating companies to purchase transit passes and take advantage of pre-tax savings.