Changes to Route 446 Effective May 19
For Route: 446
Apr 25th, 2018 12:44 pm
The following changes to Route 446 will be effective May 19, 2018:
- Riders will be allowed to board on Diffley Rd at Lexington Ave (Cub Foods) prior to the start of the 8:03 am Northbound trip.
These northbound trips will change:
- 3:55 pm trip from Eagan Transit Station will depart five minutes earlier at 3:50 pm
- 5:22 pm arrival at 46th Street Station will arrive five minutes later at 5:27 pm
These southbound trips will change:
- 6:39 am trip from 46th Street Station will depart five minutes earlier at 6:34 am
- 8:07 am arrival at Eagan Transit Station will arrive five minutes later at 8:12 am
Service will be added to select trips to serve businesses along Commerce Drive in Mendota Heights.
35W Closures April 30th 9:00 PM to May 1st 5:00 AM
For Route: 465
Apr 25th, 2018 12:40 pm
On Monday April 30th Minnesota Department of Transportation (MNDOT) will be closing Northbound 35W between Highway 62 and I 94. from 9:30 PM to 2:00 AM.
Also on Monday April 30th MNDOT will be closing access out of Downtown Minneapolis from 9:00 PM - 10 :00 PM
ON Tuesday May 1st MNDOT will be closing 35W between Highway 62 and I 94 from 2:00 AM - 5:00 AM.
Lake Street Stop will not be served during these closures.
Changes to Route 442 Effective May 19
For Route: 442
Apr 25th, 2018 11:15 am
The following changes to Route 442 will be effective May 19, 2018:
- Riders will be allowed to board/exit the bus on Burnhaven Drive at 143rd Street
THE FOLLOWING TRIP TIMES WILL CHANGE:
- Westbound trip at 7:50 pm will begin two minutes earlier, departing AVTS at 7:48 pm.
- Westbound trip at 11:46 pm will begin six minutes later, departing AVTS at 11:52 pm.
- Eastbound trip at 8:17 pm will begin four minutes later, departing Burnsville Center at 8:21 pm.
Weekend service will operate on Memorial Day (Monday, May 28)
County Road 42/Highway 13 Construction Detour
For Routes: 491, 492
Apr 23rd, 2018 1:39 am
Beginning April 24th Scott County will be reconstructing the intersection of County Road 42 at Highway 13. Detour as follows:
Southbound - Regular on County Road 42, left on County Road 27, right on County Road 44, left on Highway 13 and back to regular.
Northbound -Regular on Highway 13, right on County Road 44, left on County Road 27, right on Highway 13 and back to regular.
Completion is to be determined.