Public input sought on Shakopee circulators
May 18th, 2018 3:43 am
Minnesota Valley Transit Authority is seeking public input on potential adjustments to local Shakopee circulator bus routes.
We are seeking feedback on Route 497 and Route 499.
MVTA planners will be on site at Marschall Road Transit Station from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 5. Marschall Road Transit Station is located at 1615 Weston Court, Shakopee, at the intersection of Highway 169 and County Road 17. Marschall Road Transit Station is accessible by routes 490, 493, 495, 497, 499 and Scott County Smartlink.
During that time, there will be route maps and schedules available for review. MVTA staff will review comments and listen to feedback.
Route adjustments are being considered to improve service times and better serve customers.
Comments on prospective route changes may be submitted at the meeting. Additional comments may be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to 952-882-7500. Please submit comments for consideration by June 8th.
SHARE YOUR VIEWS
What: Public input session on Shakopee local Route 497 and Route 499
When: 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 5
Where: Marschall Road Transit Station, 1615 Weston Court, Shakopee
MVTA Will be Operating a Weekend Schedule on Memorial Day
For Routes: ML, 420, 421, 426, 436, 437, 438, 440, 442, 444, 445, 446, 460, 464, 465, 470, 472, 475, 476, 477, 478, 479, 480, 484, 489, 490, 491, 492, 493, 495, 497, 499, RED
May 14th, 2018 2:13 pm
MVTA will be operating a weekend schedule only on Memorial Day, Monday May 28th. Only routes that have weekend service will be running.
Vernon Ave Closure
For Route: 421
May 3rd, 2018 8:11 am
Vernon Ave is undergoing reconstruction between County Road 42 and McColl Drive and will be closed through August.
Detour as follows:
Bus will travel regular on County Road 42 then continue past Vernon to Dakota Avenue, right on Dakota Avenue, right on McColl Drive and then back to regular
Changes to Route 446 Effective May 19
For Route: 446
Apr 25th, 2018 12:44 pm
The following changes to Route 446 will be effective May 19, 2018:
- Riders will be allowed to board on Diffley Rd at Lexington Ave (Cub Foods) prior to the start of the 8:03 am Northbound trip.
These northbound trips will change:
- 3:55 pm trip from Eagan Transit Station will depart five minutes earlier at 3:50 pm
- 5:22 pm arrival at 46th Street Station will arrive five minutes later at 5:27 pm
These southbound trips will change:
- 6:39 am trip from 46th Street Station will depart five minutes earlier at 6:34 am
- 8:07 am arrival at Eagan Transit Station will arrive five minutes later at 8:12 am
Service will be added to select trips to serve businesses along Commerce Drive in Mendota Heights:
- Depart 46th St Station at 6:34 am - Arrive Commerce Drive @ Alorica 6:50 am
- Depart 46th St Station at 7:39 am - Arrive Commerce Drive @ Alorica 7:55 am
- Depart Commerce Drive @ Alorica at 4:07 pm - Arrive at 46th St Station at 4:22 pm
- Depart Commerce Drive @ Alorica at 5:12 pm - Arrive at 46th St Station at 5:27 pm
Changes to Route 442 Effective May 19
For Route: 442
Apr 25th, 2018 11:15 am
The following changes to Route 442 will be effective May 19, 2018:
- Riders will be allowed to board/exit the bus on Burnhaven Drive at 143rd Street
THE FOLLOWING TRIP TIMES WILL CHANGE:
- Westbound trip at 7:50 pm will begin two minutes earlier, departing AVTS at 7:48 pm.
- Westbound trip at 11:46 pm will begin six minutes later, departing AVTS at 11:52 pm.
- Eastbound trip at 8:17 pm will begin four minutes later, departing Burnsville Center at 8:21 pm.
Weekend service will operate on Memorial Day (Monday, May 28)
Changes to Route 480 Effective May 19
For Route: 480
Apr 25th, 2018 3:39 am
The following changes for Route 480 will be effective May 19, 2018:
Run time between Apple Valley Transit Station and Palomino Hills Park & Ride will be decreased, resulting in earlier departures from Palomino:
Northbound Route 480 trips will depart Palomino Hills P&R at these times:
- 6:12 am
- 6:32 am
- 6:42 am
- 6:52 am
- 7:08 am
Southbound 480 trip from Union Depot at 3:35 pm will not operate on Fridays from May 25 through August 31.
(All other 480 trips, including SB 3:34 trip, will continue to operate regular weekday service on Fridays)
Changes to Route 477 Effective May 19
For Routes: 476, 477
Apr 25th, 2018 3:03 am
The following changes to Route 477 will be effective May 19, 2018:
Run time from Apple Valley Transit Station to Palomino Hills Park & Ride will be decreased.
- Route 477 (northbound) departure times from Palomino Hills will be earlier, leaving at 8:07 am and 8:38 am.
Route 477 will operate a Reduced Service schedule on all Fridays from May 25 through August 31:
- NB 7:07 am trip from AVTS will not operate
- NB 6:23 am trip from Lakeville/Cedar will not operate
- NB trip from AVTS at 6:27 am will begin at Lakeville/Cedar at 6:16 am
- NB trip Lakeville/Cedar at 6:52 will begin five minutes later at 6:57 am
- These southbound trips will not operate: Departures from Gateway at 4:20 pm, 4:25 pm and 5:07 pm
- Southbound trip from Gateway at 4:16 will depart one minute later at 4:17 pm
- Southbound trip from Gateway is added, departing at 1:23 pm
- Southbound trip from Gateway at 5:01 pm will extend to serve Lakeville/Cedar at 6:01 pm
All other 477 trips will continue to operate regular weekday service on Fridays.